In general most sexually transmitted diseases (STD's) can be cure if diagnosed early and the correct form of treatment is taken place. Therefore, it is vital to know that significant signs and symptoms when the disease is present.
The majority of STD's will have the following common signs and symptoms:
- Itching and/or discharge around and/or from the vagina area for woman.
- Itching and/or discharge around and/or from the penis for man.
- Recurring pain during sex, when urinating and/or in the pelvic area
- A sore throats that keeps on recurring
- Experiencing pain in the anus when having anal sex
- Painless red sores (also known as chancre sore) around the genital area, anus, tongue and/or throat area
- Small blisters that turn into scabs around the genital area
- Soft, flesh-colored warts in and around the genital area
- A scaly rash that can be seen on the palms of the hands and soles of the feet
- Dark urine and/or loose, and light-colored stools
- The yellowing around the eyes and skin
- Flu like symptoms such as swollen glands with fever, headaches, and/or body aches.
- Unusual weight loss, infections, unexplained fatigue, and night sweats
If you experience any two or more of the factors above, please consult your healthcare provider or GP for a proper diagnose and immediate treatment.